A Pamper Event – the chance to come along and have a totally lush time spoiling yourself, from top to toe and even in your middle! Our group of wonderful Therapists are happy to talk you through all the treatments they offer and explain exactly how it will help you.
You can book an appointment before the event or come along and book a slot on the day. We have a lot of Clients who book for the next month once they have had their treatments.
Treatments available on Saturday 5th July are: Energy Healing, Chakra Balance, Hopi Ear Candle, Natural Face Lift Massage, Natural Facials, Mini OPI Manicure, Mini OPI Pedicure, Children’s Nails with Art, Hand and Arm Massage, Paraffin Wax Treatments (hands and feet), Swedish Body Massage, Swedish Back Massage, Sports Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage, Reiki, Gel Polish, Waxing and Seated Acupressure Massage.
In between all these superb treatments you can sit and have a coffee/tea and a cupcake or partake in a bowl of Home Made Soup with fresh crusty bread. Cupcakes and sweets are on sale to take home and make a day of pamper for yourself as you sit at home admitting the new refreshed you with a cup of tea and a cupcake! You can also peruse a variety of stalls selling Cards, Jewellery, Shabby Chic, Scarves, Bunting, Cushions – it changes monthly as to what is on sale but you can always find a treat or two to take home.
We are open 10:30 – 15:30 with parking and free entry. We will have special offers throughout the year so keep checking back with us.
This month the showcase Cake by Nikkis Cupcake Heaven is a Boiled Fruit Cake – you can taste it and if you like it make it at home by using this recipe:-
- 220g caster sugar
- 250ml milk
- 170g mixed dried fruit
- 110g margarine
- 250g self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, beaten
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr5min › Ready in:1hr 15min
- Preheat the oven to 170 C / Gas 3. Grease a loaf tin or round cake tin.
- Put the sugar, milk, mixed dried fruit and margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Set aside.
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda and egg in a bowl. Pour in the boiled mixture and blend together. Pour into the prepared tin and smooth to make the top of the cake even.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 1 hour until firm and golden.
Try adding a teaspoon of mixed spice to the mixture for a tasty twist.